Assistant head Lifeguard
Job Title: Assistant Head Lifeguard
Supervisor: Pool Manager
Application Deadline: April 1st 2018
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- The Assistant Head Lifeguard is part of the management team that supervises the operations at the pool.
- The Assistant Head Lifeguard is responsible for the image given by the lifeguard staff.
- In the absence of the Pool Manager the Assistant Head Lifeguard will assume the onsite supervisory role at the pool.
Qualifications: Current in Lifeguard training, WSI, First Aid, and CPR.
JOB DUTIES /TASK
- Monitor concession supplies and order accordingly.
- Make certain the lifeguard staff is serving the public in a positive way.
- Be aware and knowledgeable of emergency action plans.
- Insure pool rules, policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Advise the lifeguard staff in skills and training areas.
- Insure the facility is kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Communicate concerns and issues with appropriate parties.
- Work as a practicing lifeguard and/or instructor.
- Daily monitoring of first aid and safety supplies
- Test and record water properties
- Monitor that first aid is administered adequately
- Occasionally assume the responsibility of Pool Manager
- Act as the lifeguard captain - make certain the guards are at their stations on time and following procedures as outlined in the staff manual.
Email Application to email@example.com
or Inquire contact: Robin Arndt 701-570-3677
Or mail: Watford City Park District, PO Box 13, Watford City N. D. 58854